Sunday 3 April 2016

HIDE Museum Tomica bus and toy bus replica

Ever since the opening of HIDE Museum in 2000, there was a blue mini-car

which brought around the tourist in a HIDE Tour. The designs on the bus were very cheerful and elaborate, simply enchanting both adults and kids visitors.
Tomica bus become so popular and loved that all the visitors want to snap few shots with it, so it was decided that a 2nd bus in Pink color was more than necessary. Trough everyone's joy, toys replica of the buses were also available at HIDE Museum for a while...
I don't know about you, but looking at those,
I become so nostalgic is as if I can still feel the air messing with my hair and the Yokosuka's breeze smelling like salty fish...how I miss those summer days...they say home is where your heart is, and if is true than home can be more than in one place cause I left bits of my heart in lots of corners of this world...one day I shall return to collect them all back.

No comments:

Post a Comment