Wednesday 27 April 2016

HIDE pin-ups


While HIDEKI performed in the first tour of his brand new solo career ,

he released on the marked for sale few commemorative items among which was and A4 pin-up holder containing 5 beautiful pin-up posters of HIDE.
Unfortunately today I can only show you 2 of them...constant moving from one country to another made me lost track of valuable things, sometimes I even gift my treasures to others,
bringing happiness in someone's soul is sometimes all it takes. Very well here there are the 2 survivor pin-ups, enjoy the view and promise to write you more, soon :) !

RE- I am sorry I've been missing for so long but I haven't got too much free time lately. Good news, I've found the missing pin-ups and now I'll share them with you.
In future a poster gallery with HIDEKI and X Japan will be gladly uploaded for HIDEKI's fans.
Thank you to stay truthful in your heart with HIDEKI's music, Thank you for returning again to read more and more about his artist life,
I try to reveal in here more and more little known facts and mysteries of HIDEKI. For you, for me, for him...for everyone, Thank You Very Much !  

No comments:

Post a Comment