Thursday 7 April 2016

HIDE Stuffed Plushies , the Rare&Limited editions

Everybody loves HIDE, he used to joke "Drink Or Die/Dress Or Die"

and now I return that joke with...Collect Or Die LOL. In this post I will present you some of the rare releases of stuff plushies featuring HIDE.
I know there are many variations of those plushies you might say...but believe me some of them are very rare to find and that's making them even more special.
I am sorry I can't post that often anymore as I used to do it before, but my health is worse and worse, however my heart will always be full of music, full of HIDE, full of LOVE...
here we go, this is for you dear reader and for HIDE! 
I will start with the Christmas Version and the New Year edition of HIDE plushies.
Friendly figures shaped after our loved star's resemblance, faithful cuddling palls...
this toys give you everything,comfort, joy, peace...Imagine a bed covered of a bunch of HIDE plushies waiting for you to
say goodnight, watching over your sleep, guarding your dreams, what can be better than that ?
(and for you those who'd rush to answer " a Godzilla toy" , just think twice how it feels to roll over a plastic thing, puking your bum) .
Here they are in all their splendor those cutie toys " KI" (from HIDEKI ) , the Christmas edition and "TSU" ( HIDETSU ) as the New Year's were nicknamed .
They were pretty big toys measuring up to 46 cm, they were coming in a hard,tall box, along with 2 unique HIDE Museum Illustration books.
When buying the toy you could have win a mini doll with same resemblance as prize ( this made me smile, knowing how much HIDE loved children,
I watch the 2 toys side by side, imagining a child with a parent and in my mind, closing my eyes I recreate a image of HIDE embracing his kid with a father affection...
it feels good ). The Christmas toy comes with a detachable white Santa beard which also amused me :) , I find it dead cute. The New Year's version named OSYOUGATSU
was same 46 cm height, coming as well is cardboard box and also released with an illustrations book. For this edition as well you could have win a mini replica :)
(I simply love them) . Later on at a Memorial Summit, a Tribal Pattern suit wearing HIDE toy was sold .
For the event " HIDE Net Enthusiasm" a Psyence stuffed toy was released. This toy was the subject of a "HIDE Fan Lottery" where it was offered as a special prize .
On the same Lottery event another toy was released as well, you've guessed we're talking about the black jacket and dreadlocks version
( portraying the Saver Tiger/X Japan beginnings look of HIDE ). A third stuffed toy offered for the Lottery was a HIDE doll dressed in snake outfit pattern,
followed of a fourth one named "HIDE Best" . The toy was wearing a trendy golden suit with creative tartan pants (so cute...isn't it ? ) .
The Rocket Dive, Ever Free and Camouflage pattern were the first HIDE stuffed toys ever released, they were named DX and their highly rate sales was actually what motivated
LEMONed to produce all the other coming up versions . Smaller versions of the 46 cm toys were released as well, displaying them side by side creates an illusion of a HIDE
minion army LOL , what you think about that ? . The 2nd release of DX plushies contains outfits inspired of HIDE's
activity with Spread Beaver. I love the Bacteria outfit :), a 3rd, 4rth and 5th edition have followed soon covering all range of suits
and looks from HIDE's videos with some extra little accessories added as the Santa (detachable) Beard
and the rendeer backpack :) . After those rare editions I presented you above a large range of HIDE plushies
have emerged on the market. I will not talk about those now, I only brought you in attention
those who are very rare and little likely to be still found on the market .



HUGS !















No comments:

Post a Comment