Sunday 24 April 2016

HIDE Tribal Ja Zoo  Replica Figures

In 1998 during the Ja Zoo Tour , once with the CD releasing on the market, there were created 2 figurine dolls sold as " Tribal HIDE Figure "

, 2 replicas wearing the Ja Zoo outfits and hat. Although I didn't liked them as much as I love the PSYENCE figurine, I must admit that they had a great success to the public
too,maybe because they were very popular and accessible everywhere was a CD stand or a musical rack all over the country. You can admire here all 3 of them, the TRIBAL figures and the PSYENCE one ( which again I must say tough I know I repeat myself...is my favorite)
as you can see it by yourself the 10 years gap between the TRIBAL and the PSYENCE editions it does say a lot, as the technology evolved , the more realistic representation emerged. I will say nothing more,
but I will allow you to judge the facts and chose your favorite, thank you for returning to read HIDE's page posts this artist like many others before him does not deserve our ignorance, he lived and died for music,
he create where others semen destruction, he left us hope where we thought there's nothing existing anymore. Let us celebrate his achievements, his life, his spirit, death is nut the end but the beginning of a new level...just like in a virtual game. Are you ready to win this one ?

No comments:

Post a Comment