Monday 25 April 2016

HIDE's famous Yellow Guitar reproduced on 1/6 scale


As you might already know, HIDEKI found it funky to paint himself and autograph some of his signature guitars. I do not know if he had a favorite because he loved all his guitars, at list so it seemed...

tough I can tell you which one is my favorite. I love the yellow one above the rest, I guess most of you share my likeness, so you understand why I was extremely excited when the miniature models were sold on the market, who wouldn't have dreamed about the collection of the 6 mini guitars belonging to HIDE ? Here it is my favorite, the Yellow guitar miniature model MG-3800, it comes with an 8 mm guitar pick on same Yellow color bearing HIDE's logo. The replica is very accurate and the finish is very good quality. 
 Nice isn't it ? HUGS :) and thank you for following my posts about HIDEKI ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment