Sunday 27 March 2016

SILENCE =HIDE= a special book born out of nightmares and transformed in a pure art.


Many rumors are surrounding the first Photo Album of HIDE. The mysticism is enfolding every shoot in a variety of meanings revealing and twisting even more concepts and feelings into something as sublime and frightening it could be...HIDE's mind.

I will not talk about the content of the book as I all ready did that in other posts before and I do not like to repeat myself. In this post I will talk about the event which took place (seems like ages ago) at the PUB PARK SIDE,
the event was not very advertised at that time, but it still gathered lots of fans and friends of HIDE. It was there where he offered with so much generosity autographs to all those who bought his first works album "Super Silence" . It is one of greatest treasures to hold and has a very special place in all HIDE's fans hearts.
The words can'not express the feelings overwhelming, the joy and sadness, the way I touch it with great care as if it is a holly relic...coming from him who gave so much...
yet took nothing with him in the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment