Saturday 26 March 2016

DIVE TO PINK , Black and White version
On May 3rd 2010 it was the 13th anniversary of HIDE's departure.
Something to commemorate that needed to be done. After many years when they strive to keep HIDE's musical corner in the shops,
after keep promoting his songs in various ways, after keeping his memory alive in all the ways they could...something was and it is still pending to be done.
Maybe some of you will not agree with me, but those of you whom cherish HIDE's memory will understand my joy whenever something “new” with HIDE is lunched on the market.
It was the case of the DIVE TO PINK T-shirts. Released both in Black and White color,
the t-shirts really made my day! I love them a lot and I hope you'd love them too.
Here they are, the DIVE TO PINK special editions
T-shirts released only for this event occasion.    

No comments:

Post a Comment