Saturday 12 March 2016

= KUMA = ENDLESS TIES of HIDE


Issued on Dec. 13th 2009 by Crest.Ltd collection as a special gift for HIDE's fans written by KUMA (Kumamoto Kung) is another book where HIDE's afectuous and friendly
personality is depicted to us by one of the staff members which in time had also become a friend for HIDE. Here is what he states ,related with the book : “ From the time I was in High-school, because then I've moved to Tokyo Kumamoto where I've lived the early days of my life,
I've started to follow X Japan which were active in the Indies period. During my High-school years as I said, I've joined the staff of X and they pampered me with the nickname of “Kumamoto Kung” or more comun KUMA as later on all members would have call me eventually.
After High- school I continued to support HIDE in his personal life and musical career as a personal staff, Inue...more a friend than a staff , this is an Inoue KUMA Hideki's book, where he (HIDE) himself had participated for a while few months before his death. He talks here about the last 2 songs he registered and the new projects following to be released on a CD and a book format. This book contains unique memories from the years when I , KUMA , supported HIDE...memories which I still treasure.
I remember, once..Early morning of the first Budokan live, HIDE's made an effort in practising the dark guitar solo the song "red" while rewinding many times the video in the backstage room. “ KUMA,
when you're depressed I feel heart-broken, what's wrong said HIDE friendly“ In addition when there was an infestation in the apartment, friend HIDE said, leave this messy room, come and live with me I'll rent you a room, and KUMA accepted cause
his friend was concerned "Well, do you go Chi N I".
Tough I never dare to consider so , KUMA was always treated more like a family member that as a staff member, Mr HIDE showed his friendly, but true face to me and opened himself to the staff because of that...I have been told so. “


Beautiful words for which we need to credit MR Kumamoto KUMA Kung , one of HIDE's many friends who kindly shared his memories with us, HIDE's fans. THANK YOU Mr. KUMA !



This book has not been released in the general bookstore, because it has become the handling of the current TOWER RECORDS only, and then recommend the purchase before sold out to those who are HIDE's fans.


http://tower.jp/item/2831299/%E7%B5%82%E3%82%8F%E3%82%89%E3%81%AA%E3%81%84%E7%B5%86-% EF% BC% BBCD% EF% BC% 8BBOOK% EF% BC% BD

No comments:

Post a Comment