Monday 22 February 2016

HIDE Stickers and Chibis

during the so many editions of Albums, VHS, LD,LPs and Singles releases

some stickers were also issued as special bonuses and handed over to the fans as small gifts for the joy of HIDE's fans
, here are some of those stickers ( as many as could gather) .
Thank you for returning to read HIDE's blog,
have fun and please comeback again.
I will always try to offer you the best I can and bring HIDE closer to your hearts
in spite of so many years since he left us...
if you read this, it means you still care, that you haven't forsaken him...
that in your heart HIDE's still ALIVE...
thank you!
THANK YOU FOR THAT !
Here are several Chibi Stickers :) special edition,
sold only at HIDE's Museum which used to exist in his home town Yokosuka
(now long time demolished...as I will record it for you in a future post where we'll extendley talk about this sore subject).
Enjoy and thank you for returning to read about HIDE :) !
Whenever a new info will surface I will re-update the posts about HIDE on this site,
till then I'll continue sharing what I have so far :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment