Monday 22 February 2016

HIDE 13th Memorial Soluble Coffee PINK SPIDER


As you well know and I have mentioned before in few previous posts, PINK SPIDER is not only the name of HIDE's song anymore. Few other commemorative products have lunched baring this name, such as coffee, cupcakes, hair die color and alcoholic cocktail. In this post I will make you familiar with all of these step by step. Let's talk first about :

PINK SPIDER SOLUBLE COFFEE

Sold by the same Subaru coffee, a shop situated in Hiroshima Prefecture.

PINK SPIDER was also a memorial good lunched during "HIDE's Week" an yearly event held at Subaru coffee shop ever since 2005. The coffee itself is sold within a plastic bottle sealed in a cardboard covered box. It was designed to commemorate the 13th anniversary since HIDE's accidental death (yes I know they said suicide...but without a solid prof, I still believe it was the cover up for an accidental murder )
PINK SPIDER the coffee it has a mild taste, being made from a special aromatic bouquet of the best roast Brazilian coffee, this makes the perfect choice for an "escape" whenever you feel like "giving yourself a peaceful moment ".
As I checked the site of the above mentioned Subaru Coffee, I haven't found lately any reference to HIDE's week or Pink Spider coffee, I guess they don't hold the event anymore, or they do not sell the above mentioned product. I've PMed them and if I will find anything I will rush to share the news here for you .

No comments:

Post a Comment