Monday 1 August 2016

TOSHI "Paradise In L.A" interview (from SHOXX vol 20/93)


A bunch of memorable interviews of the X members will be displayed here for you,I am aware that many of X fans aren't fluent in Japanese, most of us don't read Japanese at all, so in the future I hope I can find a Japanese English speaker which will facilitate translation and interpretation of this historical interviews, it will be such a shame if they'd get lost within the sands of time, don't you think ? so...I'm waiting for volunteers for this huge task...TRANSLATIONS... LOL, Good Morning hugs and thank you for returning again to read my posts on HIDE's blog (please read the top description of the blog on the main page, this is not an "official" blog of HIDE...tough nothing in here is fake or made up...I wasn't born Matsumoto, but HIDE IS,WAS,ALWAYS WILL BE...FAMILY for me)


 
.
.

   .



.


4 comments:

  1. Забери меня в Япония мне здесь плохо😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  2. Сожги москву😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Найди мне новую маму😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete