Monday 1 August 2016

FOOL's MATE ( Rock Press no. 133/Nov 1992 )
 featuring TOSHI of X Japan


Here it is the complete scan of all pages of the interview given by TOSHI in Nov 1992 for the above mentioned publication, enjoy and I apologies for the bad quality of the scans but I have so much work to do and so many magazines to scan that I sometimes ask help from others with this tasks and not all of my friends have the last model of WIFI Laser printer...I hope you understand that and still continue to pop in from time to time and watch over HIDE's page, people like him and the men of X deserve all respect for the work they do on the stage, and this is my way to support their work, I do not call myself a promoter cause there are others better than me on doing this, I'm a kind of "watcher" , I keep record of their acctions without directly interfearing LOL. Enough with blah blah blaaahh... I leave you now to enjoy TOSHI :) and hope you'll be a "frequent" reader to this "online library" , THANX !  



:)








:)









No comments:

Post a Comment