Saturday 20 August 2016

Searching for HIDEKI Nii-san in Tokyo= ONE NIGHT AT RALLY's =

As I told you before in a previous post, at HIDEKI's grave I meet among other people another fan of his, Kazuhiro Tanaka the guy who makes music reviews for a certain Tokyo magazine. He was so nice and offered me a chance to see and experience on my own the "hidden" world of HIDEKI Nii-san in the heart of Tokyo,I had gave him my Facebook ID (Marie Aristo Kate) and few hours later was asking me if I want to go at the pub where HIDEKI Nii-san spend the last night with his close ones before his tragic death...Obviously I agreed instant so there I was in Rally Pub, surrounded of people who love X and Nii-san 


Everyone surrounded me with so much love, made me feel so special, so wanted there...I felt my heart beating in my throat not on my chest...everyone was singing in a row at Karaoke, transforming spectacular every musical hit of X and HIDE in something of their own...in something magic and special...I am not saying this only because it was damn flattering to be in the same pub where Nii-san spend last night before his tragically death, or because I had a Shandygap...his favorite beer cocktail
(which I admit made me dizzy instant) but because of the warm feeling I got inside related with everything...as if HIDEKI's spirit was pouring out from those smoked walls...I felt it there...so alive...so fragrant...so...near...I could almost touch him trough their voices...trough their vibes...I told Kazu what I felt and he said it might be because the festival of the dead was on...that it might be indeed HIDEKI's spirit coming back to visit places he once loved...people with whom he once shared friendship...
Mr. Kadono greeted me standing on the edge of the table, he owes the Rally Pub and another restaurant nearby. As one of HIDEKI's close ones he had lots of stories to tell about Nii-san and for more than half of hour I made his head big with how I reached to be HIDEKI's fan, how I saw him first time on Mtv and VIVA (VEVO) , how I had only 1 poster on my wall from Popcorn magazine while I was in my elementary school and how I started to collect and pile up more and more stuff released by Nii-san over time...tough I was talking as if I ate power supply at lunch...
Mr. Kadono didn't get angry, he smiled patient and as well told me stories about HIDEKI...I was allowed to drink a Shndygap just the way Nii-san loved it and...( curled my lips and cough cause didn't like the taste at first ) but I drink it bit by bit and reached to love it by the end LOL...lucky 1 was enough to make me silent...so I continued with...fruit juice ahahahaha...No matter how valiant, women aren't made to "drink like men" ahahahhaha. I was wearing one of my favorite T-shirts, the Psyence A Go Go , orange one

It gives me confidence and freedom of moving...is a bit large and it was damn hot for long sleeve but I felt great wearing it that night...because it was my special T-shirt in my most special night ever...Thank you for everything guys, everything was unforgetable

Hoping that you guys have enjoyed reading so far as I enjoyed sharing those memories with you, I invite you to comeback and read more of the posts I leave here on HIDEKI's blog so that people will still remember Nii-san anywhere, everywhere...anytime :) , Thank you for supporting HIDE's blog by reading the posts minaaa-san :) !

No comments:

Post a Comment