Sunday 8 January 2017

my SILENT JEALOUSY :) ...

On September 11, 1991, "Silent Jealousy" was released as the first single cut from the album "Jealousy". Tracks recorded on this single are:


· Silent Jealousy
· Sadistic Desire

 "Silent Jealousy" is a popular song along with "Kure" among fans, but since 30th Dec 1993 from the live show with the new band's changed name,
( in 1993 X became X Japan, because the band wanted to integrate in the US music market and there was already a band over there named X , so Yoshiki and Co. agreed that in order to avoid the confusion and keep their band uniqueness well preserved, they will add "Japan" to X so the band become X Japan ) the first appearance show under new name was called "X Japan Returns" Tour .
"Silent Jealousy was never played ever since that Tour until 2008 in the show "Restoration of the destruction attack IV" from 2008 of the "Together Toward Destruction" night event. As a result, a cheering came out from the whole venue at the moment when the intro flowed at "Night of Destruction"
that was a moment which brought tears in may fan's eyes ♪ obviously tears of joy and excitement to live such a great moment and share it with others feeling same intense as you. (Because of excitement, Yoshiki's start of the drum was slightly misaligned but ...you could feel his joy performing this song. Such beautiful thing to see him...happy.
It is many times he mesmerize us with his puzzling smile, but so rare we see in that smile no trace of sadness and nostalgia. (; Hugs Yoshiko, from heart to heart, music to the world !...^^ ;) At the time of sale, since this song was often played on TV being damn promoted aggressively on all channels , people were a bit "fed up" of hearing it "everywhere" literally so it didn't "catch up" as suppose to,
sometimes an over-advert to something can destroy the original impact over the product. SADISTIC DESIRE however saved a bit the situation, originally recorded for the earlier EP VANISHING VISION, the song was re-arranged by the band and presented on the SILENT JEALOUSY single under a new format, slightly changed from the original version recorded for VANISHING VISION
...there is a funny story about SADISTIC DESIRE, as you know the song derivatives from SADISTIC EMOTION which was an original composition by HIDE in the time he performed with Yokosuka Saver Tiger. The song was named SADISTIC EMOTION, the rumor has it that one day HIDE was in "prank doing" mode so he took the text of SADISTIC EMOTION,
re-wrote it and re-arrange it to fit X Japan and after re-name it as SADISTIC DESIRE, would run to Yoshiki to brag her wrote a new song in nearly 10 minutes. If that would be true I bet it was a LMFAO moment...I'd wish that could be video recorded somewhere as Yoshiki said that all their existence as band was video recorded...
in fact know what would be awesome...that Yoshiki in fact will take it good and make another WE ARE X...a 2nd part...when I went to the premiere I was very nervous cause the way BFI handled all matter, no promo, no posters of presentation, nobody having any clue about anything, the room of screening was "probably downstairs" at Prince Charles but in fact..." NO ONE KNEW FOR SURE"
...you know, that kind of aspects that will drive mad any fan of X Japan...specially cause we waited for an European apparition for few years...so here they come and totally fail with organization...I mean the damn Trolls were more advertised than any of the documentaries presented at the BFI...anyway, I was angry when I got in, than I become sentimental when seeing scenes which by the way weren't new at all, have seined almost 80% of the material on internet before but the comments from the band's members were priceless
(although Yoshiko talk more than anyone else...Kitty I love you till scrap but please allow someone else to talk about your baby X too ...I mean more than few sentences, they are big boys can talk for themselves, no need to mother them so much, they will not "sell from house" ahahah , trust me :) ! )...anyways the movie was ended and Yoshiki came from the back raw where he was seated all the movie and talk with us...he start replying some questions...
I ask him if it is true that he gave HIDE the nick name of PINK SPIDER...he didn't heard what I said and the lady from stage translate to him "PIG SPIDER"...I was damn nervous...I'll never say such aberration...Kitty was distressed too but kept smiling,he said he did not give HIDE that nick name, that it was just a title of a song of HIDE that he doesn't even like Pink Spider...
I guess he was bit surprised and distracted by the funny situation...he does not obviously hated or dislike that song, or else he will not cover PINK SPIDER in few occasions at his piano...anyway he made the imprudence to say that although the documentary was like 2 hours footage, there was enough material for several other movies like that...and devil push me to shout..."tan make another one, and another one"
...Stephen (Stephen Kijak the director) start laughing discrete, while Kitty was like "REALLY???" ...point is NO I WASN'T JOKING! please MAKE ANOTHER ONE, you made us cry for X so now is time you should make us laugh with X too, only this time please give the others too a chance to be story tellers :) . LOVE you BIG! I do own a 10 minutes video containing that embarrassing moment when I left poor Yoshiko speechless with my eerie demand, the only motif I did not published yet is cause my friend recorded me and from the premiere night she fails to send it over ahahah,
but I will "retrieve it" on the X Day at Wembley :) , can't wait...it was a rare WTF moment :) , I still feel like Dennis The Menace remembering that Q&A...I felt so much like giving Yoshiko a hug but he run away like a scarred cat, out on the fire exit door from stage vicinity right after the show, without saying "good night a***les" or "see yah NEVER! " or anything...
while in other countries he even made pics with fans and shake hands...blah blaah...if it wasn't for Steven Kaijak, a man for which I have a deep respect, we wouldn't be even able to give him our humble projects...it made us feel so frustrated and not worthily, I know they weren't too much of a project...but WE MADE THEM FOR HIM WITH ALL LOVE!
so...I SWEAR I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS KITTY...ahahahahah ( TOTALLY JOKING!!!)
I found the bloody video uploaded by someone else...LOL I want to kiss and hug KURO YUUKI so much for uploading it ! thanx...here it is a part of what actually happened those nights, I will upload it fully and that is a promise...my voice sounds as if I have 5 years old LOL please enjoy...hugs everyone !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuCrqli9NcI

* sends request for a snow bucket from Moskow (in UK only rains, no snow unfortunately :( ) ...makes place in refrigerator, crafts snow balls and place them on shelf * ....SEE YOU AT WEMBLEY YOSHIKO!!!!...hope you'll bring your ski glasses Biiiiissshhh!!!  :) *creepily laugh* :)

THANK YOU, for your visit on HIDE's blog, I hope I can bring you soon another story about HIDE and X Japan our beloved family :) . all best wishes and hope you'll visit again :) .


No comments:

Post a Comment