Sunday 8 January 2017

Do YOU like...STANDING SEX :) ?


On October 25, 1991, the single "Standing Sex" was released on the market. Originally this song was supposed to be recorded for the album "Jealousy", but the "vocal" recordings couldn't be completed in time
(Toshimitsu-"Toshi" had a severe health condition which was a main impediment for completing the recordings),so finally when the musical arrangements were finished, STANDING SEX was released as a single along with a new song, another twisted hysterical-sexy story composed by none other than HIDE, the name of that song is JOKER.
(I love HIDEKI, he is damn surprising every time, even when he makes songs which are slightly alike, somehow he manage to keep the balance and uniqueness in everything he did, even tough he "blended fragrances" from some songs) Tracks recorded on this single are :


· Standing Sex
· Joker


"Standing Sex" is a song reminiscent of X in the indies era a "to be continued" if you want of X. I love the extreme,violent beauty of Standing SEX, is a song of great straight starting from title song to the album jacket (cover) ♪ it is shame that the song only reached in the studio for "X SINGLES" only, I hope I'd see this title on more and more albums of X Japan, even with God's help performed in live shows cases.JOKER, X and STANDING SEX
are not as popular as other X  JAPAN's singles, but this doesn't mean they are less valuable in musical terms speaking.
The song (STANDING SEX) is a great live performance to witness, starting with PATA's and HIDE's guitar solo, I think is such a radical momentous good song it transmits lots of energy and good vibes.
I myself tough when the song was released released is like a mirror image of X? what is with this song? , however seeing the live footage of 'AONIYOSHI' in 1994 I fall in love with this song ♪ specially after watching the live video...God bless HIDE's soul , he and PATA were outstanding with this naughty
STANDING SEX...seX...seX...seX ahahaah the echo on the end of the video always make me giggle ahhh crazy days of childhood...other girls used to play with Barbie, I was playing STANDING seX...LMFFFAAOOO, poor my neighbors what they need to go trough with my childhood/teenage/adult love for X Japan...cause I loved to share...when I was listening X...so was everyone else...regardless of how early in the morning , late in the night was...my auntie paid countless fines...until police simply gave up showing up at our door...
now is not funny any longer...my front house neighbor is deaf and my next building neighbors have Paranoid Schizophrenia, they all live in a house being 24/7 monitored by social carers, they don't need to be institutionalized as they are not a danger for society...BUT I AM :) ! ...LOL, so it comes that every-time they don't take meds and shout loud in the back yard making scandal, I "treat" them with X...maximum volume!!!
...I guess it works...they LIKE IT ! JOKER as described by the title is mainly a joke, a naughty parody by ♪ HIDE ♪ which was also used in Commercials related to men's cosmetics...my opinion is that JOKER is a slightly sarcastic-funny song, which along with Rose Of Pain I'd love to hear again live in a X Japan show. God ,keep Toshi's voice and restore his straight !


♪  ♪ ♪THANK YOU AGAIN, for being interested about X Japan and HIDE's musical works, for showing so much love and support for this blog created to keep a living memory of HIDE, TAIJI Of X, and X Japan ♪  ♪ ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment