Thursday 10 November 2016

PSYENCE A GO GO postcard collection


In 1996 during the Psyece a Go Go tour among other goods, were sold this postcards of HIDE Nisan, no matter how many times I've looked over them,

I will never feel tiered keeping such beautiful reminders of a time when I was happy in my childhood, when I couldn't wait to see his next broadcast...
when I was spending my lunch pennies to buy his VHSs from the corner shop...somewhere in Morrow Bay CA...the US city I've spend my part of my childhood. I keep this blog in his memory as if I'd held a private chat with Nisan
...it is not only for him I'm doing it...but also for myself...after he died something broke inside my heart I couldn't give love anymore...
I've become careless and distant with people...it is his memory the last grain of humanity left to stand in my soul...while everything else had long time withered.
Original backstage pass case, sold at the 2nd Solo Tour (Psyence A GOGO) of HIDE Nisan
I look at this little thighs I collected with him and X Japan during the years, and I gain straight to go on, to live...another tomorrow...

Here are the 4 postcards set which was sold at the concert along with t-shirts, binders, stickers and other wonders...
have patience, you will see the documented all...not to brag myself with what I've got, but to share with others, the wonder I've witnessed and changed my life entirely.
There is not in my intention to make anyone envious, I only show you his work...and I am so thankful to all the 11900 people who visited HIDE's blog since was re-created here at Jan this year 2016...
probably Nisan is smiling pleased by now from his heaves. Thank you, thank you all indeed for remembering him...still !!


No comments:

Post a Comment