Wednesday 16 November 2016

PRESENT FOR HIDEKI Niisan ...

I was sa sad when friends and fans send pictures and told me about things missing from HIDE Niisan's grave in Miura Reien...the tea tin,the pink teddy and the Funky glasses are missing. It seems someone craved so much to have a piece of me and HIDE, that took them home...

I have no words to express my sadness as I keep this inside of me dor a while and is itching my heart to breach to surface...is useless to say again that those were little tokens for the one I love as a big brother, like I never love any other in this world...
whomever you are, the one who took them...treat those with respect they are not just things...they are full with love, washed with tears, charged with hope...given with all heart...from me to him. I guess no matter how old I will become, I'll never grow up...
sometimes I look outside the window and in the rainy night, I still feel like that little girl who saw him first time rushing out from a backstage door with a cigg in the corner of his mouth. I've admired in time his freedom of movement and speech, I watched the expressions of his face when he smiles, when he's serious...when he scream...swear...when he tries to look scary.
By doing that I tried to understand my own nature...we're so much alike that it frightened me...also help me to build myself and go on, because he Niisan did it...
I went in the town few days ago just for a walk and I found this...I was thinking about HIDE and smiling people don't understand why...but they always smile back.
I stop in front of a store where are sold works by a famous artist...and I saw this Dragon with guardian eye...I had a strange flash back and I saw myself climbing the steps of the Enoshima temple where, in the top of the mountain in front of the shrine the is a circle gate-ring (similar with Star Gate)...beyond that gate there were HIDE and TAIJI...
when I went to Enoshima this year in Aug I had same hallucination except I felt not ready to pass trough...so I stood in front of that gate, telling myself I shall pass after I go to Miura Reien...as if hell itself stood between me and that promise lots of things happen including getting lost and stranded in mid of nowhere, preventing me to return there.
I pick up the Dragon then, I think this will make a fine Birthday gift. From Dec this year 2016, my Dragon will guard Niisan's grave and the eyes will follow around all fans which will pay him respects...also the trespassers who take souvenirs,,,
WARNING! I bath the Dragon in "Spirit Oil" send by a friend from Salem, the oil is used for summoning spirits same as the incense I sprinkled in Dragon's eyes and on his head...so it will guard and protect HIDE Niisan from his birthday till end of time. The eye has 3 watch batteries and is changing the color repetitive...
sometime next year I will change those batteries...PLEASE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE IT...DO NOT TAKE IT HOME! The Guardian is meant to PROTECT Niisan in his Afterlife Journey...
Is making me happy that you care for him and seeing every day that the no of readers grows it means that more and more of you allow HIDE in your hearts. SINCERELY THANK YOU FOR THAT!
  I strongly appreciate all your encouragements received on the support page for this blog created on FB https://www.facebook.com/xjapanhideto.blogspot.co.uk/
I am also very thankful for your warm messages on the Street Team page made as support for X Japan
https://www.facebook.com/X-Japan-Romania-Street-Team-Official-213990915704503/ BOTTOM OF MY HEART THANK YOU FOR EVERY SINGLE SEC YOU SPARE TO BE X WITH ME THERE, AND REMEMBER HIDE NIISAN HERE !

No comments:

Post a Comment