Wednesday 15 February 2017

YES HIDE's blog is twin of another Network's blog,

 yes there are another accounts/different networks

Hi everyone, sorry for long absence. I am working hard for the Wembley project dedicated to HIDE and TAIJI, everyone is very excited...anyway here is my magazines collection but I will post about them in the coming post. I hope you enjoy.I now want to settle once more the matter...with some pictures from this blog which YES THEY DO APPEAR IN ANOTHER ONE ON YJ, that blog was active very rarely till 2015 and is fully in Japanese. This blog is made precisely for the NON JAPANESE SPEACKERS FANS OF HIDE, who want more than plain pictures of HIDE and X...the reason why I feel need to make it clear once more, tough I started sounding as a broken record, since is not first time when I talk about this subject is cause...I was recently accused that I use pictures got online from other network site,now... haven't I mentioned before, that till years ago I had a blog on other site ? I recall I did that before in several posts not in one...just to be clear...this blog's contents exist in 3 languages on 3 different formats, Blogger,Tripod,Yahoo Japan blogs...different accounts,different profiles. Could we stop focus on me,the other accounts or online pictures ? This is about HIDE, his and X Japan's work. It is for him I keep updating info on all sites possible, it is him the one I promote, him alone the one I made my house a musem of memories for. Is it that wrong that I over advertise him everywhere ?...YES LADY, I DO USE OVER AND OVER SAME PICTURES on all networks...although I always add new ones, to those I've might used on other sites cause
I always recall about some forgotten detail on which I feel need insist to discuss more detailed. To make it short, if you are here to learn more about HIDE and X and receive info in English, you're welcome! if you want to visit the original site in Japanese is called Art Of Life please search it on Yahoo Japan Blogs,the materials posted/distributed here and there are meant strict to inform/promote/ keep alive HIDE's memory and there is no place for anything else. If you are here just to look at pictures and don't give a crap about the artist or content...FLIP OVER!!! The only reason you should be here is HIDE and his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment