Friday 3 February 2017

HIDE&TAIJI Butterfly Scarves project for Wembley 2017

Because of traveling away from home, is been a long time since I posted last time.I am trying to make an update using my phone is first time when I blog from my mobile, so I hope it will go good :) ! Along with my other admin from my X Japan Romanian Street Team Official, I am determined to complete a project for the event of X Japan at Wembley Arena from March 2017. The project will involve HIDE ani and TAIJI-san...for many those 2 are the "dead members of X" ...fair enough...but Maddison SQ Garden and Wembley was also their dream. We can'not fail to remember how involved they are in everything the X from then and X Japan from now still stands for! So here's the idea...We have 2 scarves human size, in butterfly wings shape. I chose the orange one for HIDEKI cause it kind of looks like the monarch butterfly he used in the Pink Spider PV :) and the blue one is TAIJI's...blue butterfly is considdered to be rare such as TAIJI san's bass skills. All this being said, it is fair for me to add that in the middle of the scarves we will paint the Wembley Logo, and I will also draw portraits of HIDEKI and TAIJI san .
this is how they look like. We are thrilled that some fans had already starting to engage in our project
and we feel so drivven to make this happen since we have your full support


Thank you guys for every single moment you have spared to help this happen



We would be very grateful if you'd have a look on the event that we've specially created on our page X Japan Romanian Street Team Official ( we set the event between March 2 to 5th of March) 


If you want to leave your fan art or message over there we will be more than thrilled to collect them from you, and for this you receive a big Thank You in advance :) ! 

So far I am heart pleased of how is going, and this is how it looks like, HIDE's scarf for example...

I am in France right now and I lookforward to meet today other fans, so more messages for HIDE ani san and TAIJI san will be written :) I am very excited by the upcoming result :) ! Thank you for reading the posts of HIDE's blog, I'm grateful to all of you who still remember him and appreciate his good work! Stay X, but be HIDE's familiars !

No comments:

Post a Comment