Tuesday 21 February 2017

HIDE & TAIJI project at Wembley Arena on March 4th 2017

Hi everyone :) our Wembley project at X Japan Romania Street Team Official goes great. So far I put all efforts in this little comemorating gift for HIDE and TAIJI. Except the scarves I talk you about before, some pin badges, fridge magnets, stickers and 2 kinds of cookies will be available too. So far all is good. Nothing is enough effort for HIDE and TAIJI :) . I hope to see at Wembley as many as you would be possible. I will tell you just few thinghs more about the project till then...

Since many people have already get involved with enthusiasm for HIDE and TAIJI, I was having a chat with the other members of staff at the ST. It is fair for us to respond with same love at the fans involvement, so it came that coffee biscuits idea came along. There are 90 pieces, each biscuit is hand written with cake icing, than bagged with great care and tied with a double thread. On each side of the thread you will find our logo along with a unique message hand written specially for you, in a manner that no one will receive a message identical with other 

 It is pointless to say, I guess, that everything was done with lots of love, and that our aim is to do something great for and with you. I only hope that in March will meet even more of you up there in London, because there we will also reveal to you detail about our next project concerning the May 2nd Comemorative event for HIDE in Japan.



the badges and the fridge magnets are hand made as well, because even if we could have bought them that wasn't an option. We wanted to create something special for HIDE and TAIJI with our hands.

There will be a special set of cookies for the WE ARE X premiere in London too, and obviously a flowers stander for Wembley...all hand made for the same non selfish or money related reason. I will try to update our progress here, on Yahoo Japan and wherever else I would be able to do so, I hope that soon I will be able to post about the HIDE stickers as I promised you, but this will be another tomorrow...till then,
Greetings ! Thank you so much for reading the posts of this blog, I will try in the future to bring you more posts about this amazing person and artist which is HIDE of Yokosuka, the one I reach to care about as my own family. God Bless his soul, always !

No comments:

Post a Comment