Saturday 25 September 2021

HIDE with Love

 Is been a while since I have not write anything about HIDE. Life went on and on and I always felt him strong and alive in my heart but let us talk about a very good news . Is been long time I wished in my heart that HIDE MUSEUM will re-open for the public so guess what...IT HAPPENED !!!
on HIDE's 23rd memorial the miracle finally happen  they named the museum PSYCHOVISION . I WOULD LOVE TO VISIT IT SOMEDAY so I hope that Mr Hiroshi would keep the museum open for a while . It is said that the museum display of HIDE'S WORKS will be placed somewhere in Ikebucuro FROM may11th till may 25th . I am sure that people around the world are also excited to view the display , however I wrote this entry too late. I can only hope that someday the museum would be open for much longer period of time 







No comments:

Post a Comment