Wednesday 19 October 2016

HIDE Our Psychomunity Visual Album and Calendar Agenda book


Good evening HIDE fans, Tonight I will show you another beautiful thighs related with HIDEKI NII-san .
It was in Aug 25th 1994, when the magazine Fools Mate in association with HeadWax organization had issued on the marked the Visual Album and a Calendar Agenda Book containing rare, precious...
outstanding pictures from HIDEKI NII-san's PSYCHOMUNITY Tour. More or less you can see there whatever was left to be seen from the unpublished, official footage of that tour.
As being so sentimental when having in my possession something related in any how with NII-san, it is pointless to say that all is very good preserved nearly mint condition...tough I DO USE ALL OF MY STUFF...quite frequently, (sometimes...all right all times!...
I cry while browsing my magazines but seeing those pictures gives me straight...tough makes me cry like a fool...however...) . So returning back to the Photo Book and the  Agenda, here I post few sample pictures for you to make an idea about what's in it.
Psychomunity was a HOT...mesmerising Tour, and NII-san performed as his best so all those images are capturing his pure energy essence...may God bless his soul...I miss so much that sweet madness, and dearest his smile.
Thank YOU all, for reading posts about HIDE NII, it makes me happy to know that altough he's gone, he's never forgotten in your hearts, and that somehow still brings joy in your souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment