Thursday 16 June 2016

HIDE ZIPPO LIGHTERS :)

Hi friends , never posted anything since long time . Very sorry for that, I had lat of work to do tough this is not an excuse. In the today post I'll tell you about the memorial ZIPPO, branded by LEMONed and issued as special items for the events commemorating HIDEKI's memory . Here they are the most beautiful ones of them. I will start first with the Yellow-red heart ZIPPO since this background is so dear to me, it so much HIDEKI's image :) that's why.


No , he wasn't "Backa Neko"...well maybe a little :) , but yes we'll surely keep on loving him :) the next one is "Pink Spider" ZIPPO it has as design as you can see a spider web, and HIDEKI's silhouette ghosting trough, as if trap in the spider's web...could this be a sad double meaning ? maybe...
 this is how it looks on the other side, it is baring the sign "HIDE with Spread Beaver" , lovely isn't it ? 

And finally here it is the gorgeous autographed ZIPPO , I love it so much it is so special to me from a variety of reasons :)

This is how it looks like on the back :) 

I grew very found of them as if they are not simple objects but dear friends of which I wish I'd never apart . They were all carefully pack in a special box with hard cover :) , love it love it !  

1 comment: