Monday 23 May 2016

HIDE Museum Anniversary Jacket (Sukajan)


I remember someone called the Jacket Sukajan , was it because on the back it was written Yokosuka ?

I've never found the answer for that but the "nickname" given to this jacket amused me dearly. Here it is in a lovely purple-silver color, the famous jacket I'm talking about. It is made from polyester and stretching fiber and is more of a summer party jacket than something you'd wear as protection against the cold weather, but it is special in all the
ways, it relay caries a "happy tone" no wonder everyone wanted 1 :) . On the back it is draw the map of the actual locations within the museum , so if you'd ever get lost all you could do is to read on a dude's back LOL and find your way trough...I just love it :) , don't you ? Thanx for staying connected as much as time will allow me I will show you more and more information.
If you feel like you need to add or to amend something  feel free to leave a comment please. Thank you for supporting HIDEKI's blog by returning and reading about him :) ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment