Sunday 7 November 2021

 The day HIDE left us 2

is been a while I haven't felt able to look at the pages of the magazine and news papers since the dayHIDE died, for me is seeing the events like a movie , vivid, in colors and motion and it pains me so much. I wished I'd been there to change something .


Just like an angry child I still believe in impossible possible so in my mind I re-wrote it all like a dream with happier end. Today I could look at the magazine without crying and that's a start. there is so much pain in between the articles lines I could not ignore , but now since his Birthday comes up soon I must think of a present for big brother HIDE instead giving him tears this year again,

so I was thinking to do that day something special. Maybe go out somewhere where he would also like to go perhaps and spend the day in the most happy terms possible. How will you celebrate HIDE's Memorial Day ? is it as special to you as a good memorable day ?

thank you for watching this , I am endlessly grateful for you making time to read my entries on HIDE's blog. Please see the official GIG  this month , I can not unfortunately again but I will spend his Day in my own way. Don't forget to visit Hide-city site for more official news . Hugs with love!! 













No comments:

Post a Comment