Saturday 25 June 2016

HIDE Dive to 2000 =other postcards and pin-up=

I showed you before in an earlier post some 3D cards released with the "Dive to 2000" now I will show other cards,


post cards this time to me more accurate, followed by few Pin-ups profiling our much loved HIDEKI . Let's start with this 2 gorgeous postcards on black/white edition, shall we ?

I love so much how he looks like wearing that hat, isn't he cutie ? lovely smile too, so genuine and candid . I feel so good sharing this with you all.
It makes me happy seeing his smile on " all walls" LOL. The next 2 cards are featuring HIDEKI on Psyence look . That orange fits so crazy with his woow Pink hair...
by the way I kept saying this to everyone I've meet trying to cosplay HIDEKI, if you want to wear his hair color...please use Pillarbox Red hair die (this is the nuance he used on his hair for the beautiful red-pink we all adore)
I know I'm a pest repeating myself over and over but if you follow my posts you'll notice I am not bad intended. The last image is a pin-up sold along with the postcards from same Dive to 2000 edition . It makes me smile every time looking at it, HIDEKI's face expression is just...LOL . Good Morning and thank you for returning to read HIDE's blog's posts :) !.

No comments:

Post a Comment